E-Visa Application Process
1. Before you fill in your application form, make sure you have the following:
Software for PDF files viewing and printing. Adobe Acrobat Reader is recommended.
Your valid national passport.
Choose the tips language from the relevant drop-down list. Tips will clarify the meaning of the questions you need to answer. If you have chosen Russian as the tips language all answers to the questions in the application must be entered only in Russian, with the exception of surnames, given names, addresses and names of institutions that are required to be entered in English. If you have chosen English all your answers must be only in English with the use of the Latin alphabet characters.
2. Confirm that you agree to the automatic processing, transfer and storage of data provided in your application for e-visa purposes.
3. To start a new application, click the "Proceed to Fill in the Application" button.
4. To continue filling in, edit, review or print the completed application choose the "Retrieve application" menu item.
5. Enter your personal e-mail address and confirm it, then enter your password for this site and confirm it. Write down your password!
6. Write down or print the Application ID displayed in the top right corner of the page. It will be required to continue your application if the session has been disconnected. To save your draft application, click the "Save the Draft" button. Your e-visa application form will be available within 30 days since its last save.
7. Proceed to fill in the fields of the application. Follow the tips on each page of the application. Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required. If you have made any errors while filling in the form or have not filled in the required fields, they will be highlighted and a message will appear under them indicating the error you need to fix.
8. Upload your digital color photo in the JPEG format. The photo must meet the following requirements.
9. Click the button sending the application and wait for the confirmation of its acceptance for processing.